- + Click on the video for it to begin playing.
- + On the bottom right you can click the 4 arrows to make the video full screen.
- + Some parts of the video are not relevant to your specific site.
Video 1: Here’s the 101 basics of how your site works.
How to log in, the 3 key features you’ll use the most = posts, categories, & media.
Video 2: Here’s how to create a basic post. [text summary below video]
Couple of donaldburesh.com specific notes:
This video talks about making sure to pick the “category” as blog. Instead, on your site you select: Fly Fishing Blog, Real Estate Blog OR, About Napa Valley, and your post will appear on that page.
- Go to posts >
- Add New >
- Enter your Title and Content >
- upload picture if necessary >
- make sure to pick a category = About Napa Valley, Fly Fishing, OR Real Estate Blog >
- preview your post >
- click publish!
Video 3: Posting a Testimonial
Written Instructions Below Video
- Click New Post
- Title = Name of Testimony
- Type or paste in testimonial
- Select all testimonial text and select Blockquote
- Select “Testimonies” Category
- Select Publish
- Refresh Testimonies Page